As an experienced sales executive with a solid background in the travel industry you will build and manage your own partner portfolio. You are the point of trust, initiating and developing long-term business relations with distributors such as airlines, OTAs, agencies and other players in the travel space. While building sustainable partner relations you play a key role in Blacklane’s growth within the travel distribution space.
- Identify relevant targets and acquire, manage and develop international partners of defined areas.
- Participate and succeed in RFPs in the field of integrated ground transportation with major travel players.
- Form trustful and productive working relationships with key decision-makers.
- Evaluate business value of partnerships in line with Blacklane’s strategy and effectively prioritize projects.
- Be fully aware of the breadth, depth and standard of Blacklane’s product and the customer experience provided at every stage of the service-provision process, as well as how it fits into the partners booking path.
- Measure and report to the Director of Distribution Partnerships on all key performance and quality indicators.
- Identify emerging opportunities in the travel industry and develop and execute sales plans in line with the company’s strategic objectives and product.
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings and be a strong representative of Blacklane in the international travel industry.