Blacklane ist ein globaler Fahrdienstservice und in mehr als 50 Ländern, 250 Städten und 500 Flughäfen verlässlicher Partner vor Ort. Wir bringen unsere Kunden pünktlich, sicher und zuverlässig an jedes gewünschte Ziel weltweit. Mit unserer innovativen Technologie und der mehrsprachigen Kundenbetreuung koordinieren wir in Echtzeit zehntausende Premium-Fahrzeuge rund um die Uhr.HIER FÜHREN WIR DICH DURCH UNSER BLACKLANE HQ OFFICE IN BERLIN
More than 200 people work in our beautiful office and we need office management support to help make them feel at home. We want an office with a happy, safe, and positive environment, and we know that a big part of this is taking care of our office space. With your support we can keep the office clean, tidy, and organized to ensure a smooth flow in our daily activities.
You will be responsible for keeping our office in excellent shape with daily tidying up and cleaning of all areas (incl. kitchens, bathrooms, conference rooms) and household appliances (fridges, coffee machines, etc.). You will help impress our clients, external guests, and employees by prepping for small events and meetups, including setting up conference rooms for meetings and tidying up afterwards. Your tasks will also include being responsible for restocking and replenishing supplies , including beverages, cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc.
Your amazing combination of technical and manual skills means you can easily spot maintenance issues around the office and make adjustments and minor repairs when necessary. Assembling, disassembling, and relocating furniture and other equipment (when required) will also be a part of your tasks, as well as conducting all in-house moves. You will support our Office Team in other areas when needed.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a service position, e.g. a cleaning company.
- Service orientated with a strong can-do mentality.
- Maintain a positive attitude, even under stress.
- Attention to detail that will help improve our office structure and culture.
- Quick to familiarize yourself with new topics.
- Fluent in German and English — in written and spoken.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving heavier objects as necessary.
- Good technical and manual work skills.
Gestalte mit uns die Zukunft von Blacklane und:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of an unique, international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and a lot of fun games.