Blacklane’s in-house event team offers our corporate clients a tailormade event and VIP solution beside the standard website bookings. The team is split into Sales, Procurement and Handling. This role would support the Handling Team. As a Senior Event Manager with many years of experience in the event or ground transportation industry, you are the point of contact for our drivers as well as for our clients. You will support our international clients during their events and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Manage all aspects of the event-planning process.
- Create ground transportation concepts which meet both our clients’ and Blacklane’s expectations.
- Think outside of the box and come up with innovative ideas to improve our quality and internal processes.
- Be a networker - connect with our drivers and train them to meet the Blacklane quality standards.
- Motivate and inspire your colleagues and share your experience with them.
- Prepare quotes for our corporate clients which fit their needs and match our goals.
- Be able to present concepts to clients and colleagues.
- Be onsite at events across Europe.
- Troubleshoot before and during events.