As the new Senior Key Account
you will be working as part of our extended Sales / Business Development Team to source and investigate larger corporate and enterprise-level opportunities. This role carries responsibility for managing a diary of opportunities and also market research to source new corporate clients.
- Build partnerships and further grow existing relationships with corporate clients holding a relevant travel budget
- Meet senior management contacts and develop strategies for further service roll-out
- Read and understand the customer needs and expectations. Moreover, aid our clients to articulate their vision by always keeping service and value as highest priority
- Proactively engage and see through our customer ground transportation needs and wants, understand industry challenges
- Handle gatekeeper, identify and approach relevant contact persons and key decision makers within a potential client
- Independently manage and drive tenders of large corporations on their global ground transportation spend