We are looking for an Airport Station Manager to make our clients feel welcome and ensure their pleasant and comfortable travel. Airport Station Manager responsibilities include working closely with the operational teams to ensure a great service delivery to their customers. You will also make sure our Greeters offer stellar customer service and provide memorable experiences for our guests. If you have previous hospitality experience we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidates have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner. Ultimately, you will escort our customers to their drivers in a friendly and professional way to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and answering guests’ requests and making sure they are satisfied.
- Be the operational contact for Blacklane in the airport, resolving issues and proactively looking for solutions.
- Coordinating activity between local operations and our global team.
- Coordinate and manage communication between with Greeters and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Manage the Greeters to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures
- Ensure passengers are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Promptly address guests’ requests
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints